Saturday, 26 February 2011

Fab Magazine CLOTH!

The other day in my local Hobbycraft I stumbled across this magazine CLOTH.


It's AMAZING!! It's in a small size format so ideal for your handbag, it's jam packed with everything to do with sewing and fabric based crafts from making/adapting your own clothes, knitting, crochet and much more. It also reviews products and shops as well as lots of feature interviews.
I read it cover to cover (including the adverts) and then ordered all the back issues I could get hold of! Unfortunately it is only out 4 times a year (boo hoo) and the first two issues are sold out (double boo hoo) so if anyone know where I can find them please email me :)
Here is the link to their website www.clothmagazine.co.uk I am off to subscribe right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment