Thursday, 24 February 2011

A little bit about me...


I have finally decided to get my blog up and running, this will mostly be about my day to day crafting life and the things I am up to. Some of you will know I am the Captain of the British Sellers on Etsy team, Etsy.com is a fantastic website that allows you to buy Handmade and Vintage items or supplies for craft. It is ideal for unique gifts and unique home stylings. Each seller has their own shop, I set mine up last year and then didn't do much with it, one house move and a garage conversion later I finally had the space to start seriously making my creations so I returned to Etsy and set up my shop CLS Craft Creations. I wanted to immerse myself in the Etsy community so started up the team, we know have over 1000 members. As for me, I'm inspired by so many things and interested in so many different things, but fabric and creating things is my main passion. I have so many ideas in my head I have to carry around a little sketch book and I never seem to get the chance to make everything that's in my head. I hope you will enjoy reading my blog :)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to bloggerland, Chiara! I look forward to reading further postings here and on Etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to reading your blog. About to become a follower

    ReplyDelete