Tuesday, 29 March 2011

A day out in London

My husband is a huge Lost fan so when he found out Matthew Fox was doing a play in London he booked tickets for us straight away. We decided to see a matinee as it was easier to arrange the childcare for our son then him staying over night.

So off we went on the train early on Saturday morning, I took some of my sewing and managed to make another few brooches on the journey, so that was productive much to my husbands dismay.

When we arrived at Charring Cross we saw the scores of people participating in the protest which I hadn't realised was on. We headed to Pizza Express for lunch/dinner as it's our favourite restaurant and the afterwards to Lucy In Disguise a new vintage clothes shop run by Lilly Allen.


The shop was done out to a really high standard, and there were some lovely clothes, way out of my price range but it was still nice to browse.

I also managed to get a fab stand for my keyrings from a shop just down the road



This will be perfect for the craft fair this coming Sunday in Herne Bay at the Kings Hall. (3rd April, 10-4)

The play In a Forest Dark and Deep was very good, I have to say I'm more of a musicals girl myself, but it was really good. Matthew Fox was amazing! Afterwards we went to the stage door to see if we could catch a glimpse of him. Hubby doesn't get star struck very often and in his line of work he crosses paths with celebrities from time to time, but he has such respect for Matthew Fox as an actor that he was over the moon to get his picture taken with him.



Look out for my next blog post were I will be unveiling the new lines I've been working on :)

3 comments:

  1. You're very lucky! I'm a huge lost fan too although I was more into Sawyer than Jack. :) Looks like you had a terrific day! London is such a great city.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hei, I found you in and Etsy Talent Hunt Thread, and I am now following your blog. You are welcome to drop by mine too: http://blog.kanelstrand.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooo jealous!!!!

    Gabby from Gabby's Bazaar

    ReplyDelete