Friday, 18 March 2011

Productivity!

It's been a little quiet on the blogging front namely because we were on holiday last week in Butlins! But never fear, I wasn't about to let a little thing like a holiday stop my production, so I gleefully packed myself my travelling sewing box. Which I have to say was met with much eye rolling and "you are joking?" type comments from the hubby.
I don't know about you but I'm the sort of person if I'm not doing two things at once I feel like I'm wasting valuable time, so I will quite happily sit in front of the TV watching a film and doing some sewing.
Which is just what I did while we were away, after a hectic day at Butlins surrounded by swarms of other peoples children (all lovely I'm sure) I needed to be able to unwind.

So whilst on my travels I made Mr Brown Owl brooch


A blue elephant to add to the elephant brooch collection:


A pale blue whale as stock replenishment:



And last but not lease a brand new design which I have to see is my absolute favourite, I received two compliments on it the other day when I wore it out, I give you.......Cute Tree Brooch!!!!


I also received 2 trade enquiries yesterday, one from a shop in Bristol and the other from a shop in Belgium, so we shall see what happens there.

I was extremely productive last night whilst hubby was occupied with his roleplaying group and I've cut out loads of new clutch bags and coin purses as well as some zip purses and larger bags.



Tomorrow I am off to the Knitting and Stitching show in London, so I'm sure there will be a blog post about that next week. Happy sewing!

1 comment:

  1. They're all so adorable! I think I love the tree the most :) Oh and I definitely empathise with your need to do 'two things at once';)

    Good luck with those trade leads!

    ReplyDelete