Tuesday, 26 April 2011

NEW RANGE - Craft Accessories

It's been a little while since I've had the opportunity to post something, but better late than never!
These are the first of many new products which I hope will be tempting you to reach for your purse ;) I am particularly excited about these as it is expanding into a new market. My best ideas usually come to me because I think, "wouldn't it be great is I had something that....." and these new products were no exception.

So with out further ado I give you my new range of ..... CRAFT ACCESSORIES

The first items are sewing needle books, because I was always losing my needles, now I have a stylish way to store them and no more scrabbling around for a needle.















Next on the agenda somewhere to keep all my Knitting Needles and Crochet Hooks!
I give you the Crochet Hook Roll - Expert!















Available in any of my stock fabrics but shown here in Kitsch Cherry's
this is ideal for crochet addicts with lots of needles to store.
This could also be used as a make up brush roll.


And now for the knitting needle rolls...



























Again plenty of storage for your needles of varying size, and could also be used as a paintbrush roll.
Then I had the best idea ever, a needle roll that hold knitting needles AND crochet hooks!



This roll can be custom ordered in anyone of the 16 fabric choices available, what more could you ask for!

4 comments:

  1. That's what i was looking for. I will definitely share it with others.
    Business Logo Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great post! Love visiting your blog!

    Lola x
    http://lola-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my knitting needle / crochet hook combo roll :) great quality, can highly recommend.

    Claire from HouseOfHampton.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete