Saturday, 7 January 2012

Long over due update!

Well, I can't believe it's been so long since my last update, things have been quite hectic with me, hence the long delay in between updates.

Well I am pleased to announce that my husband and I are expecting our second baby in April so I will be taking some time away from CLS Creations to take maternity leave.


So the good news is, I am having a huge clearance sale to clear all the old stock, everything must go!
You can purchase my sale items either from my Etsy shop HERE, or check out the items on my Facebook page HERE and message me if you are interested in anything.

But don't panic it is not the end of CLS Creations, I am going to be making good use of my time away, in between the feeding, changing and hopefully sleeping I am going to try to learn a few new skills, mainly crochet, embroidery and papercutting. I will be blogging about my progress in the meantime so you can keep up to date with what I'm up to and then as soon as I have a little more time on my hands I will be re-opening the shop with a brand new line of products.
I'm hoping to come back with a bang, it should be bigger and better with a lot more streamlined items, there will still be some of my bestselling items such as my animal brooches but I am hoping to expand this into other products too.
So bear with me and keep reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment